"The central objective of the ministry is to build people of Purpose, Prayer, Power, Praise and Prosperity. This mandate is being fulfilled by teaching the reality of the gospel in a simplistic fashion. As a result, we are learning to apply the Word to our everyday living".
The Persecution of Excellence
The anointing gets inside of excellence. As good as you’ve been doing, there is a more excellent way and although you’ve not been doing too badly, you can do better. There is always room for improvement.
The definition of excellence means “the attention to detail that produces superior, above average results.”
When you operate in excellence, you will excel progressively into a higher level of promotion and increase. It’s just a matter of time if you remain faithful and obey God.
There are six fundamental concepts of excellence:
1) Principle of excellence: There can be no promotion to the next level without excellence on your existing level.
2) Persuasion of excellence: Operating in the spirit of excellence, not to please man but to please God. Excellence is not always what you do in public, but what you do when no one is watching, in private.
3) Practice of excellence: It is not just something you do sporadically, but something that becomes a part of your natural character that motivates you to operate in excellence.
4) Price of excellence: It will cost you more up front, but it will pay off in the long run. Make the proper investment of resources, time and research to get to a higher level of excellence. The more you put in the more you’ll get out.
5) Persecution of excellence: It spawns jealousy because it exposes the mediocrity in others when you maintain a higher standard. It is never too late to raise the standards in your life. God demands the highest quality of standards, and He will bless you when He sees your desire to change. Your faithfulness to pursue excellence will be the proving ground of your integrity to operate in excellence.
6) Promotion of excellence: It accelerates the predisposition to excel above and beyond all that you could imagine or think! Expect promotion.
As a church family, we must lift the standard of our excellence to perform the mandates of the vision that God has set before us.